Note: An early bird price of £475 + VAT is available if you book on or before 17th January 2023. ENTER DISCOUNT CODE: CPM23
NOTE: You can pay by card or request an invoice by clicking "add to cart".
Move your corporate partnerships from ordinary to Remarkable.
There are ordinary partnerships and there are exceptional partnerships. Ordinary partnerships deliver mediocre results. Exceptional partnerships help you deliver your purpose with greater certainty and increased speed. Remarkable Partnerships are proud to present our Corporate Partnerships Masterclass, enabling you to transform your ability to attract, secure and deliver truly exceptional partnerships.
What you will learn
- How to build and deliver major partnerships.
- How to shift your partnership focus from transactional to strategic.
- How to create purpose-driven partnerships.
- How to identify and communicate the emotional and commercial reasons that companies should partner with your cause.
- How to identify your priority industries and top prospects, beyond the usual suspects.
- How to create partnership-winning ideas.
- How to secure meetings with your target prospects.
- How to deliver an outstanding pitch.
- How to convert prospects into partners.
- How to secure buy-in from your wider organisation.
- How to deliver a five-star partnership experience.
- How to avoid wasting time.
What you will take away
- Your comprehensive roadmap for creating major, long-term, corporate partnerships.
- Your ‘hook’ for securing meetings with senior business decision-makers.
- Your focused prospect list, developed in collaboration with a team of experts.
- Awareness of the barriers that can hold you and your organisation back and how to overcome them.
- Inspiration and confidence to win bigger and better partnerships.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for beginners and intermediates – if you are in the first five years of your corporate partnerships career, it will give you the confidence, skills and tools to turbo-charge your performance from here onwards.
This course is suitable for corporate fundraisers from all causes and charity sizes.
Our Corporate Partnerships Masterclass is results-focussed, and it takes a step by step approach to applying best practice and taking action. Built on our research-based insight and 35 years experience, we mix teaching with interactive group work and break-out sessions. Attending this exclusive masterclass will give you an inspirational action plan to be implemented immediately on your return.
We support all accessibility requirements; our training is designed for everyone. We encourage participants from all backgrounds, so if there is anything we can do to make our training better for you/allow you to show your best self.
Time and dates
The course consists of 4 online sessions, from 09.30am – 12.30pm BST on Tuesday 7, Thursday 9, Tuesday 28 February and Thursday 2 March.
The training will be delivered by Jonathan Andrews and Nicola O’Donnell.
Note: An early bird price of £475 + VAT is available if you book on or before 17th January. ENTER DISCOUNT CODE: CPM23
Jonathan is a corporate partnerships specialist with 22 years’ experience. He has led successful fundraising teams at Alzheimer’s Society, Age Concern and Action for Children. At Alzheimer’s Society, his team’s fundraising income increased from £4m to £16m in four years. He has secured major corporate partnerships including BT, Bupa, Credit Suisse, Intel and Santander. He is the co-founder of Byte Night, which has raised over £12 million for Action for Children. In 2013 he created Remarkable Partnerships to help charities and companies create game-changing partnerships. He has published three industry reports and he was the project lead on corporate partnerships for the Commission on the Donor Experience. Jonathan leaves people feeling inspired and motivated to be more ambitious
Nicola is a corporate partnerships specialist with 16 years' experience and is passionate about working with charities to create major, long-term shared-purpose corporate partnerships. Nicola has led a successful corporate fundraising team at Rainbow Trust, increasing income from 100k to 2.1 million, securing a number of major corporate partnerships including Deutsche bank Nomura, Invesco, The Jockey Club, Cafe Rouge, and DHL. Joining Momentum Children's Charity, she went on to secure partnerships with ICAP, XL Catlin, Jupiter, Manulife, and Berkeley Homes.