“The COVID-19 crisis has brought about years of change in the way companies in all sectors and regions do business.” – McKinsey
If you play a lead role in building and delivering corporate partnerships for a charity, it is essential that you shift your approach in response to this new landscape.
That is why we recommend you attend our Corporate Partnerships Strategy Training on 22nd, 29th September and 6th October.
What you will learn
- How COVID-19 has changed what companies want from charity partners.
- How to adapt you approach to these changing needs.
- How to create a purpose-driven strategy that gets your colleagues on board.
- How to focus on the right prospects for your charity.
- How to build new business momentum.
- Why your prospect pipeline is everything.
- How to build a winning team.
- How to create a partnership culture in your charity.
- How to measure and minimise risks associated with corporate partnerships.
- How to create your partnership vision and find the right KPIs to deliver it.
What you will take away
- Clear understanding of the new partnership landscape.
- Your action-focussed strategy developed in collaboration with a team of experts.
- A set of questions to involve your colleagues in building your strategy.
- A new network of like-minded partnerships leaders.
- Our corporate partnerships strategy template to make writing your strategy as simple as possible.
Each online session will combine theory, case studies, group discussions and breakout groups. So, you will leave the training with the confidence, skills, and tools to build the strategy your cause deserves.
Time and dates
The course consists of three sessions (two-hours each) on Zoom, starting at 10am BST on 22nd, 29th September and 6th October. Your trainers are Jonathan Andrews, Andy King and Georgina Oxlade.
Places are £245 + VAT and can be booked on Shopify, or by emailing
email@example.com/calling Jonathan on +44 7789 871 496.