Move your corporate partnerships from ordinary to Remarkable.
There is ordinary account management and there is exceptional account management. Ordinary account management delivers mediocre results. Exceptional account management transforms your partners into corporate champions.
Remarkable Partnerships are proud to present our Partnership Growth Crash Course, giving you the skills, tools and confidence for you to provide an excellent partnership experience and maximise value from your corporate partnerships.
What you will learn
- How to build excellent relationships by delivering joy for your partners
- How to connect their business priorities to your cause, by identifying your shared purpose
- How to identify and communicate your value as a charity partner
- How to secure organisational buy-in for your corporate partnerships
- Innovative ways to demonstrate impact
- Defining levels of partnership, and the benefits linked to these
- Essential tools for brilliant account management
- How to keep your partners inspired and engaged
- How to refresh and grow your partnerships
- How to move partnerships from transactional to strategic
What you will take away
- Your focused plan for growing and developing your partnerships into major, long-term, relationships.
- Essential tips and tools to provide an excellent partnership experience.
- The knowledge and understanding of how to maximise value with your partners.
- Inspiration and confidence to grow your partnerships.
Who should attend?
Ambitious corporate partnerships managers, executives and oﬀicers.
Our Partnership Growth Crash Course is results-focussed, giving you a step by step approach to applying best practice and taking action. Built on our research and extensive experience, we mix teaching with break-out groups, and individual action planning. .
Time and dates
The course is in person from 10:00am-4.00pm BST on 25th May 2022. at Office Space in Town Waterloo, 2-6 Boundary Row, London, SE1 8HP (near London Waterloo Station).
Places are £245 + VAT and can be booked easily via the 'add to cart' or 'buy it now' buttons above.